Recently during our web-snooping we came across ClinicalTrials.gov, which appeared to be a union of the Food and Drug Administration and the National Institute of Health.
We ran across this page, which was a website that had all of the clinical trials for Botox run by the government.
A few examples of the trials were:
- Using Botox for Migraines and Headaches
- Botox for Bladder Pain Syndrome
- Effects of Botulinum Toxin Type A(Meditoxin®) on Sleep Bruxism
- Botox for crows feet lines in Japan
- Use of Botulinum Toxin to Treat Psoriasis
- Effects of Botulinum Toxin in Cervical Dystonia
- Botox in Tissue Expander Breast Reconstruction
While most of these have nothing to do with Botox in terms of facial aesthetics, it is still very relevant to our blog because we are huge supporters of Botox for all users.
We support the advancement of science in a number of different ways, and are very curious about what is next to come for Botox.
If you are interested in participating in any of these clinical trials, contact clinicaltrials.gov for more information.