Throughout our site we have a number of external resources available for download. We offer this as a public service for physicians and patients interested in more information about Botox.
For questions about Botox always consult with your doctor.
[box type=”download”] Download the official medication guide released by the FDA on Botox injectibles. [/box]
Always check with your primary care physician before taking any medication. Be certain you are not allergic before using Botox.
This guide will cover the following topics:
- prescribing information
- allergic reactions
- possible and potential side effects
- What is Botox?
- Intended uses
- Who should not take Botox
- What should I tell my doctor before taking Botox?
- General information about Botox
- Active and inactive ingredients in Botox
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org